Projects

  • Projects
  • Projects
  • Projects
  • Projects

Knowledge Economic City - Al Madinah Al Monawra

Knowledge Economic City - Al Madinah Al Monawra

Photo Gallery

Client: Knowledge Economic City Developers Co (KSA)

The Rajhi contract includes the implementation of the road networks, street lighting, electrical power supplies, telecommunications networks, water supply, sewage and storm water drainage systems, irrigation, landscaping, as well as the civil works related to the smart infrastructure on a total area of 2 million sqm on the northern part of the project. The target is to complete 40% by the mid of 2012 and the remaining 60% by mid 2013.

KEC infrastructure network was designed and will be supervised by Dar AlHandasa – a leading company in the middle east with extensive experience in Makkah and Madinah regions.